We’ve asked wedding pros from around the world for their scoop:
– Wedding planners spill their best wedding planning advice
– Body-positive wedding changemakers share everything about being confident at any size
– Trans and Gender Diverse pros share what it’s like to be trans in the wedding space
– Photographers tell us their favorite moment of the wedding to capture
– Mandy shares their intimate elopement to Jemima, a self-solomised ceremony in a cabin, without a photographer.
Inside are more than 30+ stories of proposals and engagements, weddings, and vow renewals, to inspire all your wedding planning.
– Daisy and Olive share the moment Daisy threw confetti in the air during their first kiss at their disco, glitter wedding celebration.
– Jenni & Leandra talk about how infidelity led to a heartfelt and meaningful vow renewal.
– Dee and George share their Galah-themed celebration after 20 years of marriage.
It’s more than ‘just a wedding magazine’; it’s the celebration of queer love that every LGBTQ+ lover needs to have in their life.
It’s relationship advice, it’s wedding inspiration, it’s real and honest stories of heartbreak and stories from the most happiest moments of couples’ lives.